Thank you for your interest in working for Quality Matters.
Applications are only accepted for open, posted positions. You are encouraged to visit this page regularly for updates. Resumes or Applications submitted directly to QM managers, staff or after the noted cutoff date and time will not be considered. Upon submission of your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Due to the high volume of applications QM receives, we regret that we are unable to reply to application status update requests. However, if you are selected for an interview opportunity, you will generally be contacted within two weeks of the position closing date.
Quality Matters is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other legally protected category.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
QM Quality Matters, Inc. (QM) is an international non-profit organization that provides the quality standards, professional development, course and program review, and certification for quality assurance in online learning. QM’s 1000+ members include community and technical colleges, colleges and universities, K-12 schools and systems, government agencies, corporations, and other education-related organizations. QM is best known for its design standards (Rubrics) for online and blended courses for higher education, continuing and professional education, K-12, and publisher provided courses. QM currently offers five sets of design standards (Rubrics) and manages a peer review process for each to evaluate and improve the quality of online and hybrid courses. QM runs an extensive program of face-to-face and online workshops and certification courses for faculty and education and training professionals, develops and maintains online tools to facilitate the course and program review process, and maintains a website and extensive web presence. The program holds an international quality assurance conference and regional user conferences annually.
Quality Assurance Manager
January 5, 2021
We currently have an opening for Quality Assurance Manager. This is a remote/telecommuting position. This is a full-time position. Please review the full job posting for complete details and application link.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2-4 years related work experience in online education.
- Experience in an instructional design role.
- Knowledge of the Quality Matters Rubric Specific Review Standards and Annotations.
- Experience in the application of the QM Rubric to online course design.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently.
- Strong work ethic with a high level of professionalism .
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-moving, virtual work environment.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of being productive in a virtual office environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Reports to Director of Quality Assurance
Professional Development Assistant Registrar
January 26, 2021
We’re currently looking for a Professional Development Assistant Registrar. This is a remote/telecommuting position. Please review the full job posting for complete details and application link.
- Three or more years working experience in post-secondary education or within a corporate learning and development department
- One or more years of virtual work experience, with demonstrated successes both independently and as part of a team in a fast-moving work environment
- Contract negotiation and preparation experience
Reports to QM Professional Development Registrar