The COVID-19 pandemic crisis forced the unprecedented transition of face-to-face instruction to remote and online modalities. As a leader in online learning quality assurance, QM and its resources were cited in numerous articles:
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Now Is Not the Time to Assess Online Learning
- Campus Technology: Checklists Provide Guidance for Emergency Remote Instruction
- National Institute for Digital Learning: A Planful Move to Teaching Online: Useful Resources for Educators
- Inside Higher Ed: Will Shift to Remote Teaching Be Boon or Bane for Online Learning
- The EvoLLLution: Remote in a Pandemic: Six Considerations As We Adapt
- Ed Prep Matters | AACTE Blog: Quality Matters Shares Emergency Remote Instruction Checklist for Faculty
Contact QM's Senior Manager of Multi-Media Public Relations for questions related to these articles.