There are so many ways to connect with the QM community. Whether you are building a case for quality assurance in online learning or have been using QM to certify course design, these sites and resources will put you in touch with a passionate group dedicated to delivering on the promise of online learning.
- Be a Presenter — Advance the cause of continuous improvement
- Attend a Conference — Get connected to research and innovation
- Browse Conference Presentation Materials
- Join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Tell your story with a #QMConnectVideo
Whether you are a new or seasoned QM Member (or interested in joining QM), engaging with the QM Community in-person can transform your outlook on the world of online education. Administrators, educators, instructional designers, and education thought leaders will find the sessions, workshops and panel discussions inspiring to their efforts for creating and maintaining quality online learning.
QM Instructional Designers Association
Connect with Instructional Designers from across the country and around the world who are also QM Members. Your QM membership allows you — or the Instructional Designers in your organization — to sign up for free. Once you're part of this passionate group dedicated to quality course design, you're encouraged to:
- Join the QM IDA Listserv — a forum for networking, support and more.
- Attend Instructional Designers Learning Exchange (IDLE) online events
- View archived recordings of IDLE sessions in the MyQM Reference Library
- Follow the QM IDA on Twitter and participate in monthly chats with #QMIDAchat
- Share how you've met QM Specific Review Standards in the Showcase of Best Practice
- Attend QM Connect pre-conference workshops focused on ID topics
Join iQM to Connect Internationally
A special interest group dedicated to promoting QM to the international community, particularly non-English speaking countries/regions. Members are professionals in the QM community and well-versed in QM. They have expertise in foreign languages, diverse cultures and/or experience working with communities outside USA. With 200+ members, the association covers over 20 major foreign languages. To join, please complete the iQM Association Membership Application — available in MyQM in My Tools<Role Applications. Questions? Contact Yaping Gao, Senior Academic Director, Member Services & Partnerships
QM YouTube Channel
- Watch recordings from past conferences
- Hear from QM Members
- Access Members-only content for course reviews and professional development
- Share your video with the QM Community
- Have a video about QM? Email us the link.
Sign up for QM Communications
Use the form on this page to sign up for all or some of the communications and newsletters we send through email. Your information is always safe and you can change your preferences at any time.
Interact & Share with @QMProgram
Following QM on Twitter is a great way to connect with conference presenters and participants. You’ll also hear from Members on how they use QM and work to champion quality assurance at their organizations. You can follow QM Staff to stay up to date on speaking engagements and important insights on education topics of the day:
- Deb Adair, Executive Director of QM
- Brenda Boyd, QM's Senior Academic Director: Program Services
- Christine Voelker, QM's K-12 Program Director
- Bethany Simunich, QM's Director of Research & Innovation
Follow QM on Facebook
- Stay up to date on the wheres and whens of QM conferences
- Get the first word on new professional development offerings
- Engage with other QM Members on online learning topics
See & Share Resources on Diigo
- Delve into Member-created resources for promoting the use of QM
- Join the group to post resources that will help others or make comments