Accelerated DYOC Online Facilitator Certification
The ADOFC is an intensive, two-week-long course that prepares participants to serve in the role of QM-Certified DYOC Online Facilitator. The course prepares qualified participants to facilitate the online Designing Your Online Course (DYOC) workshop including preparation, navigation, management, and assessment. It includes two weeks of course content and culminating activities.
Upon completion of this certification, the online DYOC workshop will be available upon request from QM-Certified DYOC Online Facilitators in Quality Matters' learning management system. A technology fee of $25.00 per enrollment will be charged to the institution, which includes preparation of the site, maintenance, and technical support. Cap for the online version is 20 participants per session. Multiple sessions must be requested to accommodate more than 20 participants.
- Articulate the role the Designing Your Online Course workshop plays at your institution or within your System.
- Facilitate the Designing Your Online Course workshop online.
- Summarize the logistics of facilitating the Designing Your Online Course workshop online.
- Current role of Certified Online APPQMR Facilitator or Certified Online IYOC Facilitator.
- Institution DYOC License must be current. DYOC License is available for Full and System subscribers.
- Institution approval. The QM Coordinator and the participant must sign and submit to QM the “Designing Your Online Course Online Facilitator Parameters” document. Note: For System Subscribers the System Lead QM Coordinator must sign the “Designing Your Online Course Online Facilitator Parameters” document, too. The document must be submitted to QM prior to the conclusion of the course.
- Completion of the Facilitator Parameters document.
A substantial time commitment is required to demonstrate the competencies necessary to complete the ADOFC. Participants enrolled in the ADOFC should expect to spend approximately 20 hours to complete this course in the two week period (some participants spend much more time than 20 hours).
The Accelerated DYOC Online Facilitator Certification Course is currently an open enrollment course. Participants have 24 hours from time of registration to start the course and must complete the course within two weeks